A LIFE WELL LIVED.
Located just 20 minutes north of downtown Greensboro, Summerfield Farms is a working farm and events venue with a focus on crafting memorable events, raising 100% grass-fed & grass-finished beef, growing certified organic produce, and encouraging our community to cultivate and enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Whether you’re here for a special event, shopping the market, or learning about us for the first time, we invite you to come & see us soon!
TICKETS GO ON SALE OCTOBER 28 @ 8PM. The ticket link below will not work until that time.
Santa & Smores is back for our 6th annual event! ! Santa is flying in from the North Pole to join us in The Barn to hear your kiddos Christmas wishes. He’ll be with us 9 nights this year. All the Christmas magic is brought to you by Eanes Heating & Air.
Tickets are $28 PER FAMILY. A family in this scenario is defined as a nuclear unit. Extended family members, including grandparents, should buy a separate ticket. Please be respectful of this policy. Santa has flown a long way to get here from the North Pole.
Each ticket includes a family visit with Santa, a s’mores kit for 4 to roast by the fire and an experience on a farm your family will never forget! Additional s’mores kits available for purchase should you need more than 4.
DIGITAL PHOTOS INCLUDED: We’ve hired Amber Renee Photography, a talented professional photographer, to capture your visit with Santa. Digital images of your visit are included in your ticket and emailed to you within 72 hours.
This is a floating event so arrive anytime between 3-7pm.
COVID-19: Summerfield Farms will continue to follow government mandates, if there are any in place at the time of the event taking place. We will address this further as the event date approaches.
Similar to last year, only 2 families will be permitted inside The Barn at the same time with the line forming outside in the tent area.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET:
- Visit with Santa in The Barn at Summerfield Farms
- Miniature Farm Animal Meet & Greet
- Smores Kit for 4
- Photographer to capture your visit
- Digital Images provided via web access following the event
- Festive, Fun & Family-oriented Atmosphere!
Hot Cocoa & other treats available for purchase.
GIVE BACK: Bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate to Toys for Tots.
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE!
NO TICKET SWITCHING. TICKET MUST MATCH ID AT CHECK-IN.
NO TICKET RESELLING.
The ticket link below will not work until 8pm on October 28, 2021.
The best way to spread Christmas cheer is watching Elf under the stars on the farm! We will be showing the movie on a large screen behind The Pole Barn. Merry & Bright Movie Night is brought to you by Southern Lights of NC.
- Gates open at 5:00pm
- Movie will start around 6:00pm
FIRE PIT ADD-ON (NEW!!)
Reserve a fire pit for your group to sit around while you watch the movie! Smores for 4 are included.
PICNIC DINNERS ADD-ON
Themed picnic dinners from the talented team at 1618 on Location are available to add-on to your ticket. When looking at ticket types, scroll down to see ADD-ONS.
NOTE: PICNIC DINNERS MUST BE ORDERED BY 12/6
- buddy’s roast beef & cheese sliders
- kid friendly charcuterie: mozzarella cheese sticks, pepperoni slices, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, craisins, crackers
- carrots & celery sticks with ranch dipping sauce
- festive fruit salad – red strawberries & raspberries, green grapes & kiwi
- assorted potato chips
- holiday m&m cookies (made with plain red & green m&m’s)
1618 on Location can accommodate food allergies. There will be a box to list any allergies during checkout.
Hot cocoa, popcorn, snacks, wine & beer will be available for purchase at the event.
WHAT TO BRING
- blankets or chairs to sit on
WHAT NOT BRING
- no outside food (except baby food)
- no outside beverage (except baby food)
- no containers of any kind – includes thermos, yeti, favorite cup
- no large bags
- no coolers
- Full refunds are granted up to 7 days prior to the event.
- Full refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis between 1-6 days prior to the event.
- Refunds of any kind will not be granted after 1 day before the event, unless exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19 have occurred.
- If the event is cancelled due to weather, a 50% refund will be awarded within 7-10 business days for guests who have added food on. The food will still be available for pickup at Summerfield Farms to enjoy at home. For guests who did not add food, a 100% refund will be awarded.
Build your own Barn Quilt at Summerfield Farms! McMillian Customs will be leading this two-hour workshop at The Pole Barn. You’ll get to select your own colors and design. While the paint dries on your 2×2 barn quilt, you get to interact with some of our miniature animals! Coffee included!
barn quilt pictured is a 3×3