Easter Movie EGGstravaganza is a fun, festive experience for the whole family in partnership with the Summerfield Fire Department!
Our Easter Egg Hunt will be divided into three age groups: Ages 0-2, ages 3-5, and ages 6+. Easter Egg candy is provided by our phenomenal candy sponsors: Bibs & Kids, Blue V’nilla Bakery & Café, and the Pink Poppy Shoppe! Collect your eggs, see the mini animals then watch Hop under the stars.
Easter Egg Hunt Times:
Ages 0-2: 6:30 pm
Ages 3-5: 6:45 pm
Ages 6+: 6:55 pm
• Gates open and pre-show activities begin at 6:00pm
• Movie will start at sunset around 7:45pm
Blue V’nilla will be out with their new mobile unit with yummy cupcakes, cookies, brownies, and so much more! Be on the lookout for additional updates regarding food trucks that will be present!
Popcorn, snacks, wine & beer will be available for purchase at the event.
Board a wagon pulled by tractor to take a spin around the farm and see the Farm! Rides will be running every 15 minutes prior to showtime. Boarding tickets must be purchased in advance. When looking at ticket types, scroll down to see ADD-ONS.
Rides depart at 7:10, 7:25, and 7:40pm and will last about 5 minutes. $5 per rider (under 2 is free).
Tickets are available for adults and children. Children under 2 are free.
Capacity at this event is limited. Purchase early!
WHAT TO BRING:
• Easter egg basket
• blankets or chairs to sit on
• ID of ticker holder
• ID for alcohol purchases
WHAT NOT BRING:
• no outside food (except baby food)
• no outside beverage (except baby food)
• no containers of any kind – includes thermos, yeti, favorite cup
• no large bags
• no coolers
• no dogs or other pets (other than service animals)
• Full refunds are granted up to 7 days prior to the event.
• Full refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis between 1-6 days prior to the event.
• Refunds of any kind will not be granted after 1 day before the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to weather, a 100% refund will be awarded