Enjoy an eggcellent Easter brunch at Summerfield Farms! The brunch will take place in The Pole Barn, which is situated amongst beautiful oak trees on the bank of the pond (a beautiful setting for photos!).
Brunch is a plated 3-course meal. Coffee is included! Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
GRATUITY IS INCLUDED IN THE TICKET PRICE
Guests will not be seated with other guests outside their group. During checkout, a question box will ask the names of the guests you would like to be seated with.
TABLE OF 2? We can only accommodate a limited amount of these and reservations for this type will be cut off after we reach a certain number.
CRAFTED BY 1618 ON LOCATION
- pastry assortment on arrival
- gem lettuce wedge salad, golden beets, watermelon radish, pistachios, strawberry, dill vinnaigrette
- braised sf brisket avocado toast, breakfast potato au gratin, arugula + asparagus salad, smoked bbq sauce, hollandaise
- carrot + orange cake, sour cream glaze
- coffee & water included! mimosas and more available for purchase
Kid’s Meal: pastry assortment, fresh fruit, pancakes with maple syrup, hashbrown casserole, bacon, easter basket cupcake.
Allergies? During checkout, there is a question box to list allergies or food accommodations.
Limited tickets available.
No outside food or beverage.
>TICKET SALES END APRIL 3 or when sold out!