Hocus Pocus Halloween Bash is a fun, festive experience for the whole family brought to you by Pest Management Systems, Inc!
Trick-or-Treat from a handful of local businesses and organizations see the farm animals, then watch Hocus Pocus under the stars.
Costumes for kiddos & the whole family are encouraged!
- Gates open and pre-show activities begin at 5:00 PM
- The movie will start at twilight around 6:45 PM
We’ve got your family covered with yummy food trucks on-site, offering tasty dinners for the whole family to enjoy!
Thursday, October 19th:
Thursday, October 26th
We’ll also have ShavedParadICE will be serving up some yummy desserts for sale!
Popcorn, snacks, wine & beer will also be available for purchase at the event.
Board a wagon pulled by tractor to take a spin around the farm and see the beautiful fall leaves! Rides will be running every 30 minutes before showtime. Boarding tickets must be purchased in advance. When looking at ticket types, scroll down to see ADD-ONS.
Rides depart at 5:15, 5:45, and 6:15 PM and will last about 5 minutes. $5 per rider (under two is free).
Tickets are available for adults and children. Children under 2 are free.
Capacity at this event is limited. Purchase early!
What to Bring:
- blankets or chairs to sit on
- ID of ticket holder
- ID for alcohol purchases
*Trick-or-treat bags will be provided for kiddos, but you’re welcome to bring your own.
What You Shouldn’t Bring:
- no outside food (except baby food)
- no outside beverage (except baby food)
- no containers of any kind – includes thermos, yeti, favorite cup
- no large bags
- no coolers
- no dogs or other pets (other than service animals)
- Full refunds are granted up to 7 days prior to the event.
- Full refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis between 1-6 days prior to the event.
- Refunds of any kind will not be granted after 1 day before the event, unless exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19 have occurred.
- If the event is canceled due to weather, a 50% refund will be awarded within 7-10 business days for guests who have added food on. The food will still be available for pickup at Summerfield Farms to enjoy at home. For guests who did not add food, a 100% refund will be awarded.
Under North Carolina law, there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.
DISCLAIMER: By participating in this event, you acknowledge and agree that you may be filmed or photographed, and these visual materials may be utilized in Summerfield Farms’ marketing materials. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would not like to be filmed or photographed 48 hours before the event starts with your name and ticket number.
Movie starts at twilight around 6:45 PM