Hocus Pocus Halloween Picnic is a fun, festive experience for the whole family brought to you by Southern Lights Outdoor Lighting & Audio! Watch Hocus Pocus under the stars on the farm after you enjoy a gourmet family picnic dinner prepared by 1618 on location.
Pre-show activities include meeting our adorable miniature animals in their costumes, trick-or-treating, tractor wagon rides and festive donuts from Duck Donuts.
Costumes for kiddos & the whole family are encouraged!
- Gates open and pre-show begins at 4:30pm
- Picnic dinners can be picked up from 4:30-6:30pm
- Movie will start at twilight around 6:45pm
PICNIC DINNER INCLUDES:
prepared by 1618 on location
- grilled chicken skewers with bbq sauce
- kid friendly charcuterie: cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese sticks, pepperoni slices, craisins, crackers
- classic hummus with carrots & celery and grilled pita
- fresh fruit
- assorted potato chips
- rice krispy treats with orange & black drizzle
- large picnic blanket to keep
Wine & beer will be available for purchase. No outside food or beverage permitted.
Each family unit requires a ticket. 1 ticket = 1 family dinner/blanket.
Tickets are available for groups of 2, 3, 4 and 5. Children under 2 are free.
TICKET SALES CLOSE OCT 18 OR WHEN SOLD OUT. Capacity at this event is limited.
Safety is our #1 priority at this event for guests, staff and our community. Masks are required by attendees over age 5 at all times when not seated on blanket. Picnic blankets will be pre-set 6+ feet apart from other blankets with a max of 5 guests per blanket. Please look out for and be respectful of signage at the event that helps distance folks.
Chairs are welcome so long as they are sat on top of the provided blanket or where the blanket would be (if the blanket was taken up). Chairs cannot be brought then sat beside the assigned blanket to allow for 6 feet minimum distance between other blankets. Chairs will only be permitted near other chairs so guests without chairs are not seated behind guests that have chairs.
- Full refunds are granted up to 7 days prior to the event.
- Full refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis between 1-6 days prior to the event.
- Refunds of any kind will not be granted after 1 day before the event.
- If the event is cancelled due to weather, a 50% refund will be awarded within 7-10 business days. The gourmet picnic dinner will still be available for pickup at Summerfield Farms to enjoy at home.