Hocus Pocus Halloween Bash is a fun, festive experience for the whole family brought to you by Pest Management Systems, Inc!
Trick-or-Treat from a handful of local businesses and organizations, see the mini animals then watch Hocus Pocus under the stars.
Costumes for kiddos & the whole family are encouraged!
- Gates open and pre-show activities begin at 5:00pm
- Movie will start at twilight around 6:45pm
Picnic dinner reservations are closed.
Popcorn, snacks, wine & beer will be available for purchase at the event.
Board a wagon pulled by tractor to take a spin around the farm and see the beautiful fall leaves! Rides will be running every 30 minutes prior to showtime. Boarding tickets must be purchased in advance. When looking at ticket types, scroll down to see ADD-ONS.
Rides depart at 5:15, 5:45 and 6:15pm and will last about 5 minutes. $5 per rider (under 2 is free).
Tickets are available for adults and children. Children under 2 are free.
Capacity at this event is limited. Purchase early!
WHAT TO BRING:
- blankets or chairs to sit on
- ID of ticker holder
- ID for alcohol purchases
*Trick or treat bags will be provided for kiddos but you’re welcome to bring your own.
WHAT NOT BRING:
- no outside food (except baby food)
- no outside beverage (except baby food)
- no containers of any kind – includes thermos, yeti, favorite cup
- no large bags
- no coolers
- no dogs or other pets (other than service animals)
- Full refunds are granted up to 7 days prior to the event.
- Full refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis between 1-6 days prior to the event.
- Refunds of any kind will not be granted after 1 day before the event, unless exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19 have occurred.
- If the event is cancelled due to weather, a 50% refund will be awarded within 7-10 business days for guests who have added food on. The food will still be available for pickup at Summerfield Farms to enjoy at home. For guests who did not add food, a 100% refund will be awarded.
Movie starts at twilight around 6:45pm