Hocus Pocus Halloween Bash is a fun, festive experience for the whole family brought to you by Pest Management Systems, Inc!
Trick-or-Treat from a handful of local businesses and organizations, see the mini animals then watch Hocus Pocus under the stars.
Costumes for kiddos & the whole family are encouraged!
- Gates open and pre-show activities begin at 5:00pm
- Movie will start at twilight around 6:45pm
Themed picnic dinners from the talented team at 1618 on Location are available to add-on to your ticket. When looking at ticket types, scroll down to see ADD-ONS.
NOTE: PICNIC DINNERS MUST BE ORDERED BY 10/18
- sanderson sister ham & cheese sliders
- ghost string cheese
- roasted red pepper hummus with carrots & celery and grilled pita
- mandarin orange “pumpkins”
- assorted potato chips
- spell book brownies
1618 on Location can accommodate food allergies. There will be a box to list any allergies during checkout.
Popcorn, snacks, wine & beer will be available for purchase at the event.
Board a wagon pulled by tractor to take a spin around the farm and see the beautiful fall leaves! Rides will be running every 30 minutes prior to showtime. Boarding tickets must be purchased in advance. When looking at ticket types, scroll down to see ADD-ONS.
Rides depart at 5:00, 5:30 and 6:00pm and will last about 5 minutes. $5 per rider (under 2 is free).
Tickets are available for groups of 2, 3, 4 and 5. Children under 2 are free. If you have a group larger than 6, please purchase separate tickets. If your nuclear family is larger than 6 with all members over age 6, please contact us.
Capacity at this event is limited. Purchase early!
WHAT TO BRING:
- blankets or chairs to sit on
- ID of ticker holder
- ID for alcohol purchases
*Trick or treat bags will be provided for kiddos but you’re welcome to bring your own.
WHAT NOT BRING:
- no outside food (except baby food)
- no outside beverage (except baby food)
- no containers of any kind – includes thermos, yeti, favorite cup
- no large bags
- no coolers
- Full refunds are granted up to 7 days prior to the event.
- Full refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis between 1-6 days prior to the event.
- Refunds of any kind will not be granted after 1 day before the event, unless exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19 have occurred.
- If the event is cancelled due to weather, a 50% refund will be awarded within 7-10 business days for guests who have added food on. The food will still be available for pickup at Summerfield Farms to enjoy at home. For guests who did not add food, a 100% refund will be awarded.
Movie starts at twilight