Join us for a showing of A Nightmare on Elm St. under the stars on the farm on a large outdoor screen near The Pole Barn.
Arrive early to grab dinner & snacks before settling in with chairs and blankets for family movie night.
- Gates open at 6:00 PM
- Empanada Grill will be serving from 6:00-9:00 PM
- Movie will start at twilight (around 8:00 PM)
FOOD & MORE
A food truck will be onsite beginning at 6 PM to grab a yummy dinner.
The bar will be serving its signature cocktail: Nancy’s Coffee Drink (Sailor Jerry Rum, Godiva Chocolate, Coffee)
We will also have a cash/credit bar set up with snacks, popcorn, and beverages!
*Please note: no outside food or beverages are permitted on the farm.*
WHAT TO BRING
- blankets or chairs to sit on
WHAT NOT BRING
- no outside food (except baby food)
- no outside beverage (except baby food)
- no containers of any kind – includes thermos, yeti, favorite cup
- no large bags
- no coolers