ALL 6 NIGHTS ARE SOLD OUT
Santa & Smores is back for our 5th annual event! ! Santa is flying in from the North Pole to join us in The Barn to hear your kiddos Christmas wishes. He’ll be with us 6 nights in a row! All the Christmas magic is brought to you by Eanes Heating & Air.
Tickets are $25 PER FAMILY. A family in this scenario is defined as a nuclear unit. Extended family members should buy a separate ticket. Please be respectful of this policy. Santa has flown a long way to get here from the North Pole.
Each ticket includes a family visit with Santa, a s’mores kit for 4* to roast by the fire and an experience on a farm your family will never forget! *Additional s’mores kits available for purchase.
DIGITAL PHOTOS INCLUDED: We’ve hired Madalyn Yates Photography,a talented professional photographer, to capture your visit with Santa. Digital images of your visit are included in your ticket and emailed to you within 1 week.
CHANGES FOR 2020:
- The line for Santa will be outside in the tent so we can allow for 6ft between each group. Only 2 families will be permitted in The Barn at the same time (the family getting the photo taken and the family next in line).
- Santa will not be wearing a mask but will give each family an option for him to wear a face shield. Children are welcome to sit with Santa or near Santa. It’s up to each family.
- All attendees over age 5 are required to wear a face covering the entire time at the event except while getting photo taken. This includes walking from the parking lot, waiting in line if there is one, roasting smores, etc. Thank you for understanding and adhering to this policy.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET:
Visit with Santa in The Barn at Summerfield Farms
Smores Kit for 4
Photographer to capture your visit
Digital Images provided via web access following the event
Festive, Fun & Family-oriented Atmosphere!
Hot Cocoa & other treats available for purchase.
GIVE BACK: Bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate to Toys for Tots.
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE!
NO TICKET SWITCHING. TICKET MUST MATCH ID AT CHECK-IN.
NO TICKET RESELLING.
The ticket link below will not work until 8pm on November 8, 2020.
The best way to spread Christmas cheer is… watching Elf outside at Summerfield Farms socially-distanced from other people!
Holiday Outdoor Family Movie Night is a fun, festive experience for the whole family! Watch Elf under the stars on the farm with a cup of hot cocoa. Add on a picnic dinner or snack pack from 1618 to complete the experience.
*Hot cocoa, wine, beer, and more beverages available for purchase at the event.
No outside food or beverage permitted.
PLEASE NOTE: this event is bring your own blanket and food is not included
- Gates open at 5:00pm
- Picnic dinners can be picked up from 5:00-6:00pm (if added on)
- Movie will start at 6:00pm
Tickets are available for groups of 2, 3, 4 and 5. Children under 2 are free.
TICKET SALES CLOSE DEC 6 OR WHEN SOLD OUT. Capacity at this event is limited.
Safety is our #1 priority at this event for guests, staff and our community. Masks are required by attendees over age 5 at all times when not seated on blanket. Please look out for and be respectful of signage at the event that helps distance folks.
Chairs are welcome at the event. Our staff will be guiding guests to their alloted area.
- Full refunds are granted up to 7 days prior to the event.
- Full refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis between 1-6 days prior to the event.
- Refunds of any kind will not be granted after 1 day before the event, unless exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19 has occured.
- If the event is cancelled due to weather, a 50% refund will be awarded within 7-10 business days for guests who have added food on. The food will still be available for pickup at Summerfield Farms to enjoy at home. For guests who did not add food, a 100% refund will be awarded.
Enjoy holiday tunes by Stephanie Quayle with a four course dinner prepared by 1618 on Location at Country Christmas Concert.
We highly encourage gathering up a group of friends to create a table of 8. During checkout, there is a place to include the names of attendees you’d like to be seated with. We cannot accommodate groups of more than 8.
**During checkout, you have the option to select either wine pairings or craft beer pairings for courses 2-4. Each person can select their preference. Course 1 comes with a cocktail for each guest.**
course one: house smoked salmon tartare with pickled cranberry, pistachio, fennel, toast points
course two: confit chicken en croute, herb potatoes, sweet pea puree, bacon jus, mustard
course three: summerfield farms meatloaf, granny smith apple cornbread stuffing, shallot gravy, whiskey tomato gremolata
course four: eggnog cake & whiskey pecan truffle
each course includes a cocktail (course one) or wine/beer pairings (courses 2-4)
Guests are required to wear a mask at all times unless seated at their table.
Tables are spaced more than 6ft apart and capacity is limited.
Guests will be seated with other guests if group size does not equal 8.
All staff will be wearing masks.
Limited tickets available.
Ages 21+ only.
No outside food or beverage.
>TICKET SALES END DEC 13 or when sold out!
New events added daily. Come back soon!
Discover Our Story