Enjoy a four course dinner in a beautiful historic barn with expertly-picked wine pairings and storytelling throughout of women winemakers and women in the wine business.
Each attendee requires 1 ticket that includes a four course meal, wine pairings, and gratuity.
On-site luxurious accommodations are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
*beer & spirits will be available for purchase at a cash/credit bar
1. J Vineyards Brut Rose
2. William Hill Central Coast Chardonnay
3. Mount Peak Rattlesnake Zinfandel
4. Louis M Martini Cabernet Sauvignon
Food & menu crafted by 1618 on location
- shrimp sushi roll, tobiko, spicy tempura flakes, wasabi glaze (wine pairing: j vineyards brut rosé)
- spicy honey glazed fried chicken, honey pommes puree, carrots (wine pairing: william hill chardonnay)
- grilled summerfield farms’ brisket with mushroom ragu, rigatoni, parmesan (wine pairing: mount peak rattlesnake zinfandel)
- dark chocolate & raspberry layer cake (wine pairing: louis m martini cabernet sauvignon
Guests are required to wear a mask at all times unless seated at their table. All staff will be wearing masks.
Tables are spaced 6ft apart and capacity is limited.
Guests will not be seated with guests they do not know. Guests attending as a group may be seated together. We can accommodate groups of up to 8.
Limited tickets available.
Ages 21+ only.
No outside food or beverage.
>TICKET SALES END MARCH 8 or when sold out!
Join us at The Well Truck for some St. Patrick’s Day fun! We’ll have live music by Colin Cutler (5-7pm), Irish Food by 1618 on Location (5-8pm), festive drinks & smores. Don’t forget to wear green!
Friendship Plant Co. will be on-site from 5-7pm!
New events added daily. Come back soon!