Join us for a night at the Summerfield Farms Barn with guest speaker, keto and paleo diets expert, Dr. David Schwartz!
KETO vs PALEO
Weight Loss – Diabetes – Autoimmune
– Choose the right plan for you –
Experiencing health issues and told you should try one of these diets? It can be confusing to know where to start or what’s best for you. Dr. Schwartz will provide answers, direction, and clarification for an array of conditions, body types and health needs.
What you will learn at this FREE community event:
– Which diet is best for your health and weight loss?
– The intention behind each diet and what they have in common, what’s different.
– Top 5 foods and beginner guidelines for both diets!
– How to accelerate your success with intermittent fasting.
– The ONE difference that leads to success or failure.
– What conditions are healed best with which diet (thyroid, autoimmune, diabetes, cholesterol, weight loss)
– Which should YOU choose and why!
– Simple steps to follow to get started.
– Test, don’t guess! Testing your doctor doesn’t do that will catapult your results!
Summerfield Farms and Triad Health Center are also offering healthy keto & paleo food samples and door prizes!!!
This is a free event, but tickets are required to attend. We appreciate pre-registration so we can anticipate food and seating needs.
Reserve your seat by clicking the green REGISTER button on the upper right.
See you at The Barn!
Bend, stretch and move at an outdoor yoga class on the farm then grab a beverage of your choice at Terrace Thursday following the class! Classes are for all levels of yoga. Location on the farm may vary but some will be at The Little Tree and some at The Pole Barn. After class, we’ll all head to the rooftop terrace of The Barn for a cold brew or other beverage which is included in your ticket. The “after party” on the terrace will be open to anyone so if you have friends that don’t do yoga, then invite them to meet you there. The “after party” on The Terrace will feature a live musician.
We’re partnering with Dancing Dogs Yoga for this class.
Class Begins: 6:00pm
Terrace Thursday: 7:00pm
Yoga on The Farm is every third Thursday through September.
New events added daily. Come back soon!
Discover Our Story