WE’VE READ THE LABELS
Located at the front door of the farm, The Market features Summerfield Farms 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef, certified organic produce, dry goods, wine & beer, and a wide variety of gifts. We carry small-batch, handcrafted and locally sourced products whenever possible. When you step into The Market, it feels like home – you’ll find smiling faces, a warm atmosphere, and your favorite nutrient-dense foods to fill your pantry. As you browse the store, you can rest easy knowing that our experienced team has read the labels. We’ve done the research to bring you provisions that are nutrient-dense for you and your family.
TOUR THE MARKET
The Market Hours
Monday – Tuesday: 9am-7pm
Wednesday – Saturday: 9am – 8pm
Sunday: 1- 6pm
BEST SELLERS FROM THE MARKET
- Clean, nutrient-dense foods
- Paleo-friendly options
- Gluten-free products
- Grass-fed Proteins
- Grass-fed & Grass-finished Beef
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Updog Kombucha (on tap!)
- Old Mill of Guilford Mixes
- EPIC Bars & Bites
- Black Mountain Chocolate
- Summerfield Farms Pure Soy Candles
- AMB Spoaty Oaty
COME & SEE US TO FIND YOUR FAVORITES!
EXPERIENCE THE FARM
Design your own wood centerpiece piece in this fun class at Summerfield Farms led by AR Workshop. The class will take place outdoors at The Back Porch from 2-5pm on March 7. Enjoy drinks and snacks from The Well Truck before or after class!
Enjoy a four course dinner in a beautiful historic barn with expertly-picked wine pairings and storytelling throughout of women winemakers and women in the wine business.
Each attendee requires 1 ticket that includes a four course meal, wine pairings, and gratuity.
On-site luxurious accommodations are available. Please email email@example.com to inquire.
*beer & spirits will be available for purchase at a cash/credit bar
1. J Vineyards Brut Rose
2. William Hill Central Coast Chardonnay
3. Mount Peak Rattlesnake Zinfandel
4. Louis M Martini Cabernet Sauvignon
Food & menu crafted by 1618 on location
- shrimp sushi roll, tobiko, spicy tempura flakes, wasabi glaze (wine pairing: j vineyards brut rosé)
- spicy honey glazed fried chicken, honey pommes puree, carrots (wine pairing: william hill chardonnay)
- grilled summerfield farms’ brisket with mushroom ragu, rigatoni, parmesan (wine pairing: mount peak rattlesnake zinfandel)
- dark chocolate & raspberry layer cake (wine pairing: louis m martini cabernet sauvignon
Guests are required to wear a mask at all times unless seated at their table. All staff will be wearing masks.
Tables are spaced 6ft apart and capacity is limited.
Guests will not be seated with guests they do not know. Guests attending as a group may be seated together. We can accommodate groups of up to 8.
Limited tickets available.
Ages 21+ only.
No outside food or beverage.
>TICKET SALES END MARCH 8 or when sold out!
Join us at The Well Truck for some St. Patrick’s Day fun! We’ll have live music by Colin Cutler (5-7pm), Irish Food by 1618 on Location (5-8pm), festive drinks & smores. Don’t forget to wear green!
Friendship Plant Co. will be on-site from 5-7pm!