WE’VE READ THE LABELS
Located at the farm’s front door, The Market features Summerfield Farms 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef, certified organic produce, dry goods, wine & beer, and a wide variety of gifts. We carry small-batch, handcrafted, and locally sourced products whenever possible. When you step into The Market, it feels like home – you’ll find smiling faces, a warm atmosphere, and your favorite nutrient-dense foods to fill your pantry. As you browse the store, you can rest easy knowing that our experienced team has read the labels. We’ve done the research to bring you provisions that are nutrient-dense for you and your family.
In-Store Market Events
- Wednesday, September 27th – National Chocolate Milk Day!
- Celebrate National Chocolate Milk Day with delicious milk from Wholesome Creamery! Enjoy 10% OFF Chocolate Milk in-store only and while supplies last!
- Friday, September 28th – National Coffee Day!
- Join us at The Market to sample our new and improved Summerfield Blend and delicious bread from Camino Bakery, served with delectable apple butter or pumpkin butter. We are proud to have partnered with a Summerfield favorite, The Jumping Bean, and we cannot wait for you to try it!
- Wednesday, September 27th – October 3rd, 100% Grass-Fed & Grass-Finished Ground Beef Sale In-store and Online!
- Save $2 OFF/lb on our leanest and regular ground beef in-store or 15% OFF our bulk ground beef boxes online using code Fall23 at checkout!
TOUR THE MARKET
The Market Hours
Monday – Tuesday: 9am-7pm
Wednesday – Saturday: 9am – 8pm
Sunday: 1- 6pm
BEST SELLERS FROM THE MARKET
- Clean, nutrient-dense foods
- Paleo-friendly options
- Gluten-free products
- Grass-fed Proteins
- Grass-fed & Grass-finished Beef
- Local Honey
- Updog Kombucha (on tap!)
- Old Mill of Guilford Mixes
- Homemade Salsa & Pickles
- Videri Chocolate
- Summerfield Farms Pure Soy Candles
- Organic Produce
COME & SEE US TO FIND YOUR FAVORITES!
EXPERIENCE THE FARM
Wanderlust Boards will lead a fun and creative fall-themed workshop at The Back Porch on Saturday, September 30th.
Make your own board during the class then enjoy it on the farm or take it home with you! Each attendee requires a ticket and tickets cover everything needed to create your board. Included board is a 10″ round disposable plate. The class will last about 1 hour.
Grab a drink nearby at The Well Truck before or after class for the full experience!
> The class is outdoors under a covered porch and is limited to 24 participants.
Join us for our next Trivia at The Truck focusing on all things Stranger Things! There will be 4 rounds with 10 questions each. 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will receive prizes.
The Well Truck will be open for delicious beverages and a food truck will be onsite, too, for a yummy dinner.
Registration is required (there is no fee!).
Location: The Back Porch
Join us at the Back Porch of Summerfield Farms for Pumpkins and Pinot: an evening of artistic fun and fabulous company! We’ll provide everything you need to unleash your creativity, including a timeless faux pumpkin that will adorn your home for seasons to come, along with a colorful palette of paints and brushes.
Sip on your complimentary drink ticket for beer and wine as you channel your inner artist. If that’s not enough, our Well Truck will be serving up an array of delectable cocktails, and a mouthwatering food truck will be right on site to tantalize your taste buds.
Get your tickets now, round up your besties, and make it a fall night out you won’t want to miss – full of laughter, creativity, and unforgettable memories!
DISCLAIMER: By participating in this event, you acknowledge and agree that you may be filmed or photographed, and these visual materials may be utilized in Summerfield Farms’ marketing materials. Kindly indicate your consent to this arrangement at checkout.