WE’VE READ THE LABELS
Located at the front door of the farm, The Market features Summerfield Farms 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef, certified organic produce, dry goods, wine & beer, and a wide variety of gifts. We carry small-batch, handcrafted and locally sourced products whenever possible. When you step into The Market, it feels like home – you’ll find smiling faces, a warm atmosphere, and your favorite nutrient-dense foods to fill your pantry. As you browse the store, you can rest easy knowing that our experienced team has read the labels. We’ve done the research to bring you provisions that are nutrient-dense for you and your family.
TOUR THE MARKET
The Market Hours
Monday – Tuesday: 9am-7pm
Wednesday – Saturday: 9am – 8pm
Sunday: 1- 6pm
BEST SELLERS FROM THE MARKET
- Clean, nutrient-dense foods
- Paleo-friendly options
- Gluten-free products
- Grass-fed Proteins
- Grass-fed & Grass-finished Beef
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Updog Kombucha (on tap!)
- Old Mill of Guilford Mixes
- EPIC Bars & Bites
- Black Mountain Chocolate
- Summerfield Farms Pure Soy Candles
- AMB Spoaty Oaty
COME & SEE US TO FIND YOUR FAVORITES!
EXPERIENCE THE FARM
Color your way through a story of adventure, friendship and inclusivity shared through the eyes of Summerfield Farms’ mini creatures.
Each ticket includes 1 coloring story book, 1 pack of colored pencils and a blanket suitable for up to 4 guests. Additional books are available for purchase.
Mini creatures will make appearances throughout storytime!
Where: Outside at Summerfield Farms
How much: $35 per family (1 family per blanket)
With each family’s ticket, a pre-set blanket will be assigned. All blankets for the event will be spaced at least six feet apart. Masks are required if age 5 or older.
No outside food or beverage permitted. No pets permitted.
Grab a beverage from The Well Truck then board our wagon pulled by tractor for a ride around the farm!
- Ride is 15 minutes
- Limited to 12 riders (50% capacity)
- Riders over age 5 must wear mask
- Each rider must have a ticket (under 2 is free)
Take a journey across North Carolina from mountains to sea with craft brewers from across the state. Enjoy a five course dinner in a beautiful historic barn with expertly-picked NC craft beer pairings and storytelling throughout by the brewers themselves.
Each attendee requires 1 ticket that includes a five course meal, beer pairings, and gratuity.
On-site luxurious accommodations are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
*wine & spirits will be available for purchase at a cash/credit bar
Groups of 8 are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. Gather your friends for this fun occasion! At checkout, it will ask if there are others you’d like to be seated with and we will make sure to seat you with those folks.
- Foothills Brewing Good Ship (Winston-Salem)
- Four Saints Black and Blue and Red All Over (Asheboro)
- Eurisko Brewing Exotica III (Asheville)
- Bill’s Brewing Apple Brandy (Wilmington)
+ beer cocktail served with appetizer
Food & menu crafted by 1618 on location
- shrimp ceviche tostada, pico de gallo, basil crema, cotija
- baby gem lettuce salad, almonds, miso summer squash, peppers, crispy bell chevre, ginger vinaigrette
- pan seared summerfield farms burger slider, gorgonzola, crispy onion, raspberry ketchup & prosciutto dusted potato chips
- sambal glazed pork tenderloin, udon noodle stir fry, peanut sauce, crispy rice bowl
- bourbon apple pecan tartlet, bacon whipped topping
Guests are required to wear a mask at all times unless seated at their table. All staff will be wearing masks.
Tables are spaced 6ft apart and capacity is limited.
Venue is open-air and not enclosed.
Guests will not be seated with guests they do not know. Guests attending as a group may be seated together. We can accommodate groups of up to 8.
Limited tickets available.
Ages 21+ only.
No outside food or beverage.
>TICKET SALES END APRIL 19 @ 9AM or when sold out!